Friday 1 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Hey Agents, 
Happy New Year!! I Hope You All Had A Great Night Celebrating The New Year
Today I'm Going To Do A What I Got For Christmas 2015:
  • I'm So My Big Present This Year Was A Pair Of Beats Solo2 Wireless Headphones, In The Colour Shock Yellow From The New Dr Dre Line Called Active Collection.
  • I Also Got The Babyliss Pro Ceramic 12 In 1 Styler
  • One Of The Lush Christmas Gift Boxes (Not Sure which one)
  • 8 Boxes Of Fake Nails Because I Really Wearing Then At The Moment
  • 2 Soap And Glory Body Washes (Orange and Lime) And A Orange Scented Body Spray.
  • Some Nail Art Tools
  • A £20 Primark Gift Card
  • Cookie Dough Pop Tarts (I know it's weird but in the UK You can only get a few flavours so my Parents Had to search near and far for these😂)
  • Loads Of Chocolate
  • Orange Nail Polish (It's My Fav Colour)
  • Some Pretty Earings From Clairs
  • The Minions Movie On DVD

That's About It. I've Probably Forgot Something But These Are All The Main Things
Once Again, Happy New Year!! 
Agent Blogger, Over And Out xx

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG ABOUT WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A NICE IDEA TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ️XX 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely.xx Do you want me to do a what I got for Christmas ??

    ReplyDelete